Dr. Donn Schroder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donn Schroder?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Donn Schroder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2016

Lipoma

I had a growth on my back for a few years. I was told it was called me a Lipoma. Over the years it kept getting bigger. It had grown so large that I started to have pain and back cramps. It was very uncomfortable. My primary physician referred me to Dr Donn. Schroder. Droctor Schroder explained to me in details about the Lipoma and my options. I decided to have an excision of the Lipoma. The day of my procedure Dr Schroder came to my bedside and asked me if I wanted to pray. I asked him if he would say the prayer. Not only did he pray for me, he also prayed for everyone who would be involved In taking care of me. After he finished I told him I am a hugger and if I could have a hug, he bent down and gave me a hug. Not one of those insincere pat on your back hug but a hug. He don't know this, but he had me at "Do You Want To Pray". My procedure and recovery went very well thanks to Dr.Schroder and his team.

January 21st, 2016

Very kind, caring doctor. Explains everything very well.

October 3rd, 2015

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Schroder was 1st class all the way. His manners and care were impeccable! If you have a hernia, in my opinion there is no better!

September 29th, 2015

Great surgeon. A very courteous and professional physician.

May 29th, 2015

I found Dr Schroeder to be very caring...surgery was textbook!

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Donn Schroder is an all-around professional. Friendly, knowledgeable, personable, & he really listens.

January 7th, 2015

Great surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Schroder when my doctor found a lump. He was fantastic in every aspect. From timely testing, to the biopsy to the eventual bilateral mastectomy - he was great. Wonderful bedside manner, wants to educated the patient to make good informed decisions and truly cares. Luckily I haven't had to see him in 8 years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

September 11th, 2012

I have had hernia surgery by two different surgeons in the last 14 months, this was my third. The previous two surgeons cannot compare with Dr. Schroder. He went above and beyond, even walking down to the MRI center to review my results on the screen. Since I had two previous surgeries for the same problem, you can imagine I was apprehensive in trusting yet another surgeon. Dr. Schroder far surpassed my expectations. If you are looking for a surgeon you can trust and who will do what is best for you I would highly recommend him. I am speaking as someone who saw to egotistical HACKS prior to this and didn't think I would ever have a normal life again. Today, my hernia is FINALLY repaired properly and I am able to go on with my life!

July 6th, 2011

One of the BEST!!!

Dr. Schroder did a near total Thyroidectomy on me and that was the best thing that I could've had done. He is the best doctor! He's very nice and just a pleasure to have around. He makes me feel really confident whenever I see him. He's definitely the Top Surgeons that Michigan has to offer.

November 22nd, 2010

Fantastic Dr.

He spent time diagraming the procedure and told me to come back anytime if I had questions no appointment needed.

September 15th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Schroder by my primary care physician after I ended up in the Emergency Room with a gall bladder attack. From the time I met him in his office, through the surgery itself and then my post-op visit, I couldn't have been more impressed with Dr. Schroder. I was pleasantly surprised on the day of the surgery when he asked me if I wanted him to pray with me before the surgery. Very comforting.If there was a higher score than 4 stars, he would receive it for sure.

August 17th, 2017