by Juliet Mazer-Schmidt, Sr. on Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Donn Schroder is an all-around professional. Friendly, knowledgeable, personable, & he really listens.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Jan 7th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Schroder when my doctor found a lump. He was fantastic in every aspect. From timely testing, to the biopsy to the eventual bilateral mastectomy - he was great. Wonderful bedside manner, wants to educated the patient to make good informed decisions and truly cares. Luckily I haven't had to see him in 8 years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Sep 11th, 2012

I have had hernia surgery by two different surgeons in the last 14 months, this was my third. The previous two surgeons cannot compare with Dr. Schroder. He went above and beyond, even walking down to the MRI center to review my results on the screen. Since I had two previous surgeries for the same problem, you can imagine I was apprehensive in trusting yet another surgeon. Dr. Schroder far surpassed my expectations. If you are looking for a surgeon you can trust and who will do what is best for you I would highly recommend him. I am speaking as someone who saw to egotistical HACKS prior to this and didn't think I would ever have a normal life again. Today, my hernia is FINALLY repaired properly and I am able to go on with my life!

One of the BEST!!! show details One of the BEST!!!
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Schroder did a near total Thyroidectomy on me and that was the best thing that I could've had done. He is the best doctor! He's very nice and just a pleasure to have around. He makes me feel really confident whenever I see him. He's definitely the Top Surgeons that Michigan has to offer.

Fantastic Dr. show details Fantastic Dr.
Nov 22nd, 2010

He spent time diagraming the procedure and told me to come back anytime if I had questions no appointment needed.

by Pat Watanabe on Sep 15th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Schroder by my primary care physician after I ended up in the Emergency Room with a gall bladder attack. From the time I met him in his office, through the surgery itself and then my post-op visit, I couldn't have been more impressed with Dr. Schroder. I was pleasantly surprised on the day of the surgery when he asked me if I wanted him to pray with me before the surgery. Very comforting.If there was a higher score than 4 stars, he would receive it for sure.