inactive

Donn R Slovachek Patient Reviews

4.7

July 22nd, 2015
Dr Slovachek delivered both of my children, he always made me feel at ease and I always felt I was in good hands.

February 27th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr.Slovachek is great, he delivered all three of my children. I hated to see him leave the office to be a hospitalist. I wish he was still in the office, he had a great bed side manor; as well as going the extra mile to make sure his patients were happy and understood what was going on with their bodies.

November 30th, 2011
He is a really cool doctor. Wears Harley Davidson boots all the time, I think he sounds like Kermit the frog. I had abnormal pap smears, he gave me several options, discussed with me and my husband. Overall, he made me feel at ease, my husband likes him. I would definately recommend him to anyone.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Slovachek is funny and sincere. He is an excellent OB/GYN and I would highly recommend him. He provided excellent prenatal care and postnatal care to me and helped me bring my two wonderful sons into the world.

May 12th, 2011
Very funny
I have been going to him for 4 years.I have not had any babies but he has taken care of other issues for me. He explains in such detail that I have to tell him to break it down. :) He always does a great job of telling me my options and letting me decide. He also always has samples for me to try before writting a prescription. He is also a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan.

April 25th, 2010
Dr. Slovachek provides excellent care. Ran appropriate tests and made dx. I received excellent pre and post surgical care by him and his staff. Almost 2 years later I feel great. The surgery made a 100% positive effect on my personal health.

August 22nd, 2009
Personality Plus!
He's very friendly and funny, while professional and intelligent. A wonderful bedside manner, very courteous to my family and husband. He is a skilled surgeon, producing better-than-expected recovery. I am always treated as an individual with unique needs. He gives you the time to ask all of your questions.