Dr. Donn Stephan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donn Stephan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 31st, 2015

Er. Visit

I was very unhappy with the care I received from dr. Stephan. I was sent to the ER by patient first. They sent me with a list of things they wanted done in the in the er. They wanted a cat scan, iv.antibiotics. and blood drawn. They also said I had fluid in both ears. Mind you I went straight to the er. He was like yes your looks a little red. I had barely changed into my gown when he came in the room, so he examined me standing up. I found that to be quiet uncomfortable and odd! All he did was draw my blood and give me IV fluids. Nothing else, and then refer me yo an ent dr.

July 10th, 2014

Dr. Stephan is the absolute most wonderful physician I have ever visited. I highly recommend making your next appointment with him.

February 27th, 2014

Patient, emergency, possible stroke

I liked this doctor. He was no nonsense and got right to the point of examining me as a patient for what I thought was onset of a stroke. After tests he concluded that I had an inner ear problem, possibly vertigo, but not a stroke. He should be applauded for using his teaching to get right to the point. Bravo, Doctor, you did your job well. My thanks.///

November 30th, 2014