A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna-Lee Selland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selland
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna-Lee Selland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selland graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Selland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna-Lee G Selland MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna-Lee G. Selland practice?
- Dr. Donna-Lee Selland has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna-Lee Selland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.