A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna-Lee Selland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna-Lee Selland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selland graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Selland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna-Lee G Selland MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna-Lee G. Selland practice?
- Dr. Donna-Lee Selland has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna-Lee Selland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.