A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Anne Lee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Donna Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Lee practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.