A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Acquafredda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Acquafredda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acquafredda
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Acquafredda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Acquafredda graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Acquafredda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Acquafredda MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Donna Acquafredda practice?
- Dr. Donna Acquafredda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donna Acquafredda practices Rheumatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Rheumatologists.