Dr. Donna Aiudi MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Glastonbury, CT

March 6th, 2017
Daughter cannot get appointment
My daughter is at college and has been suffering with a painful skin rash for a few weeks. Office was totally unhelpful with trying to squeeze her in while she is home on break. They had no suggestions on how to get her help, she has been a patient there for 6 years!

January 27th, 2017
Incompetent staff, mean
The nurse who saw me gave me the wrong dose of medication twice, gave me an expired coupon for a very expensive Brand Name medication that had a cheap generic equivalent, and was snooty on the phone. There are better dermatology practices out there. Go to another.

October 18th, 2016
I would definitely recommend Dr. Auidi!

May 23rd, 2016
I have seen Dr. Aiudi numerous times and would highly reccomend her. The only issue I had was with a follow up appt. Because I was dealing with other medical issues, I called to cancel and reschedule a follow up appt. only to find out they had me down for the prior week and put me as "No Show", never called me & billed me a $40.00 fee which I def. did not think was right. Why would I call the following week to cancel & reschedule, if I deliberately blew off my appt.the previous week. Mistakes happen

November 1st, 2015
Yearly body scan
I have nothing but positive things to say about my visits to Dr Aiudi. Not only is she top notch, she made top notch referrals when Mohs surgery was required. The office staff, professional, courteous & accommodating.

October 7th, 2015
Worst experience ever in my life
I've never been more disgusted by how I was treated in this office. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone ... I was name called by their office manager and told they don't see people like me there ... I don't even know what that means ... And this was after I waited three months for an appointment ... According to Their Yelp reviews this is how they treat everyone. I hope they go out of business

January 15th, 2015