Dr. Donna Alderman DO Patient Reviews

no change

October 28th, 2012
Amazing results
I had an leg injury and was talked into being treated. I knew the moment I got my first shot I was going to heal. I had little expectation, but it made a huge difference in my recovery and have no pain or discomfort from the injury.

April 17th, 2011
Love this Doc!
I've been one of Dr. Alderman's patient's for many years, she is competent, caring and very open minded. Easy to confer with, always feels like a team effort, supportive and always answers my questions. I recommend her services to others at least once a week! She specializes in Prolo therapy, PRP and Stem cell treatments however she is knowledgeable in all family practice subjects.

February 2nd, 2011
I've known and used the services of Dr. Alderman since she began her practice. I find her to be kind, caring, knowledgeable, and completely competent. She is very open minded and always willing to learn more about any issue brought to her attention. Her staff has always been very competent and personable. She is as expert in the field of "Prolotherapy" and I have personally benefited from her skills...no pain left in my arthritic joints. She has also been a great support with family medicine. One of the best doctors I have ever had.