Dr. Donna Alzaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Alzaga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2012

Great Senior Provider Very compassionate. Has good referral associates.

I would recommend Dr. Alzaga, without hesitation as well as the entire office staff around her. I am 70 years old with several opportunities for a doctor to provide sound medical advice about. Dr. Alzaga is very willing to work a patient in when there is a need provide help. My wife who is 67 and feels exactly the same way I do.

February 1st, 2012

Dr. Alzaga's office staff is excellent. However Dr Alzaga is a good doctor until you question her about her treatment plan & medications. I was told by her staff that because I questioned a medication dosage that she could no longer treat my mother because I didn't trust her judgement as a doctor. When I explained to the nurse that I was only concerned and I would like to talk with the doctor I was told that she no longer would treat my mother as a patient. I regret that there are doctors like this out there that are not willing to listen to the patients concerns and explain the reasoning behind their treatment plans. I feel that she is not listening to her patients and is only concerned with her own ego. For the record my mother has had 2 strokes and blood clots in both legs and I feel that I should have been concerned about her coumadin levels and should have been listened to and the doctor should have talked to me and explained the reason why she was not adjusting it to a higher level. I have found a new doctor and I can assure you her attitude is much better than Dr Alzaga's.

February 24th, 2011

Dr. Alzaga is a wonderful Dr. She helps me with my diabetes and weight. She listens to my questions and me stay healthy. I reccomend her to my friends. I really like her because she spends time with you if you need it.

August 30th, 2010

Dr. Alzaga really listens to her patients and really cares about what they have to say and their well-being. Her bedside manner is excellent.

October 13th, 2008