A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ambrosino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ambrosino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Haemophilus Infections
- IgG Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosino graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Ambrosino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Ambrosino practice?
- Dr. Donna Ambrosino has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Ambrosino practices Pediatrics near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Pediatricians.