Surgeons, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Abington
Doylestown Breast Health Center - VIAA
847 Eston Rd., Ste. 2300
Warrington, PA 18976
(215) 918-5960
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2014

She is disorganized and sloppy. Doesn't return phone calls and takes her good old time to give you results. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

by B. C. on Feb 21st, 2014

My review of Dr. Angotti is she does not care about her patients. Any doctor who will complain about another doctor stepping on her toes, has an ego problem. I spoke with her on New Years Eve regarding my pathology report & she said she would call me back the following Monday after discussing the results with the Radiologist. To this day I have NEVER rec'd a call back from her. Her office staff is rude & unorganized. I would NEVER recommend her to family & friends. Thank goodness I followed my instinct & found a new surgeon. I am so very thankful for the doctor who stepped on her toes or I would have never known that something was wrong!!!

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

Dr. Angotti is awesome.. The kindest and most caring breast surgeon you could ask for.. She has a great bedside manner and she cured me of my breast cancer and do not know why people make negative remarks about her.. I have seen her numerous times for follow ups and she is the best..

Oct 8th, 2013

She is the worst Dr I have ever been to! She spent five minutes with me, told me I was going to get breast cancer, and recommended chemopreventive medication without reviewing my history or records. I left terrified! Office staff showed up late, and was extremely unprofessional. I would never consider recommending her, and am trying to forget the experience completely.

|  I  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I found out the day of my surgery, that Dr.Angotti wrote down the wrong breast in her notes, thank god I was paying attention and caught the mistake before she operated on the wrong breast! She has no bedside mannor, I didnt receive discharge instructions when I was leaving the surgical center. I didnt know if I had steri-strips or sutures. I would never recommend her to anyone. I now have another problem with the same breast only 3 months after my surgery. Makes you wonder???

Aug 28th, 2009

she told me my lump was just a cyst..i found out a few months later it was cancer..poor

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Caitlyn on May 22nd, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Angotti and recommend her to everyone. She is everything I heard about from my friends, absolutely a life saver. I would put my life in her hands again any day. Definently go to her.

|  Oncology review and staff  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2008

I would not rate this dr or her staff well. Although she was nice on initial meeting, it was virtually impossible to get to speak to her after my initial appointment. The second visit was for my biopsy which she answered most of my questions. Her staff did not get back to me in a timely manner and I do not think that any of my messages were received by the doctor that I had left for her. It tooks many days to get my test results back and only after my insurance company contacted the office did they get my test results quicker. I would not recommend this office mostly due the office staff currently there.

|  Office Staff needs Servcie Excellence Training  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2008

She is very caring; the staff needs to work on being the same. The front desk looks overworked and annoyed.