Dr. Donna Angotti MD Patient Reviews

Dr Angotti saved my life
I love her!!!

July 24th, 2016
Love her
Dr. Angotti is straightforward and caring. Her staff is great, really responsive.

June 22nd, 2016
Awesome Dr
she is amazing, she knows her business~ love her

September 30th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Donna Angotti is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is an excellent surgeon and wonderful human being. Dr. Angotti performed breast cancer surgery on me 15 years ago and I still go to her for my follow up visits, because I want to......not due to necessity. She has no ego and never beats her own drum and has so much humility, but she is one of the top breast surgeons in the area....if not the best. Dr. Angotti is the entire package .......skill, compassion, honesty and true kindness and empathy for all of her patients.

April 6th, 2015
Love Dr Angotti!!

February 25th, 2015
I was very fortunate to meet Dr. Angotti . She is kind, sincere and treated me like she had known me for years...I would highly recommend her to anyone who would need her medical advice.

April 30th, 2014
Terrible Surgeon
She is disorganized and sloppy. Doesn't return phone calls and takes her good old time to give you results. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

February 21st, 2014
My review of Dr. Angotti is she does not care about her patients. Any doctor who will complain about another doctor stepping on her toes, has an ego problem. I spoke with her on New Years Eve regarding my pathology report & she said she would call me back the following Monday after discussing the results with the Radiologist. To this day I have NEVER rec'd a call back from her. Her office staff is rude & unorganized. I would NEVER recommend her to family & friends. Thank goodness I followed my instinct & found a new surgeon. I am so very thankful for the doctor who stepped on her toes or I would have never known that something was wrong!!!

November 15th, 2013
excellent surgeon
Dr. Angotti is awesome.. The kindest and most caring breast surgeon you could ask for.. She has a great bedside manner and she cured me of my breast cancer and do not know why people make negative remarks about her.. I have seen her numerous times for follow ups and she is the best..

October 8th, 2013
She is the worst Dr I have ever been to! She spent five minutes with me, told me I was going to get breast cancer, and recommended chemopreventive medication without reviewing my history or records. I left terrified! Office staff showed up late, and was extremely unprofessional. I would never consider recommending her, and am trying to forget the experience completely.

October 21st, 2011
I
I found out the day of my surgery, that Dr.Angotti wrote down the wrong breast in her notes, thank god I was paying attention and caught the mistake before she operated on the wrong breast! She has no bedside mannor, I didnt receive discharge instructions when I was leaving the surgical center. I didnt know if I had steri-strips or sutures. I would never recommend her to anyone. I now have another problem with the same breast only 3 months after my surgery. Makes you wonder???

August 28th, 2009
she told me my lump was just a cyst..i found out a few months later it was cancer..poor