A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Argenzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Argenzio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Argenzio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenzio graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Argenzio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna J Argenzio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Argenzio practice?
- Dr. Donna Argenzio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Argenzio practices Pediatrics near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Pediatricians.