A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Bacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacchi graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bacchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital of Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Rae Bacchi M.P.H. and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna R. Bacchi practice?
- Dr. Donna Bacchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Bacchi practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.