A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Blackford Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donna B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Donna Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Baker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians and Arlington General Practitioners.