A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Barbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Barbot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Barbot, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbot graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barbot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna Barbot practice?
Dr. Donna Barbot practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.