A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Barbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Barbot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbot
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Barbot, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbot graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barbot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Barbot MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna Barbot practice?
- Dr. Donna Barbot has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Barbot practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.