Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Bearden
Dr. Donna Bearden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bearden is affiliated with Uab Medical West and UAB Medical Center. Dr. Bearden has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Bearden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donna Bearden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Fadi Hage
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi13
Dr. Melissa Inman
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. Leta Herring
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi24