Dr. Donna Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Becker?

July 24th, 2013

New Lease on Life

I was a wreck..no energy, no desire for sex, dry skin and hair, depressed, and hopeless about my getting older and what to expect. Then I met Dr. Becker! She listened...she got me on a plan...I resisted to some things but later as I saw the improvements that I was making..I begin to listen and apply the wisdom she has to offer. I overcame my fear of letting some money go...you pay for what you get. WOW! I am literally a new and much younger person. I feel better than I did 20 years ago. I look like I have had cosmetic surgery because my skin and hair is healthy and shines. I have a new boyfriend...which would not have happened because previously I could have cared less. Love the new me and love Dr. Becker for helping me to obtain this more youthful persona. Go for it!!!!

July 14th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Becker is really amazing. She is very detailed and spends lots of time explaining all the lab results and creating personalized care. She has a website you can check out that tells you more and has tons of information. www.antiagingsa.com

May 12th, 2010

Dr Becker is an excellant phyician and I would highly recommend her for anyone that would like to focus on wellness and not illness.

March 13th, 2010

great care and concern

I love this physician. She takes a lot of time to talk to you about your global health. Then she gets to the main issues and works on them. I have been her patient for 5 years and she has always shown care, concern, and insight into my health complaints.She listens for a long time, asks questions and gives you hope that she is going to do her best to help you. There was no wait time, the staff was very courteous as well.

July 31st, 2017