A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Benford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Benford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benford
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benford graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Benford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Smith Benford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna S. Benford practice?
- Dr. Donna Benford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Benford practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians.