A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Benford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Benford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benford
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benford graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Benford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Smith Benford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna S. Benford practice?
- Dr. Donna Benford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Benford practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians.