Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Bridge
Dr. Donna Bridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bridge is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Brandon Surgery Center. Dr. Bridge has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Bridge has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Donna Bridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.
Dr. Bhupendra Gupta
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Brandon, FL 0.03 mi32
Dr. Craig Amshel
Brandon, FL 0.05 mi22
Dr. Jason Hechtman
General Practice, General Surgery
Brandon, FL 0.09 mi20