A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Brosbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Brosbe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosbe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brosbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brosbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Brosbe practice?
Dr. Donna Brosbe practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.