Dr. Donna Byrne MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

December 13th, 2015
Best doc around!

March 2nd, 2015
Searching for a new doctor
I have been a patient with Dr. Byrne for over 20 years. But I'm in the market for a new doctor. Last week I had a 2:15 appointment, and I was told to be there at 2. I got there a couple minutes past two, and then waited for over an hour before finally giving up. This is not the first time I have had this experience with Dr. Byrne. I felt frustrated and angry. Although there is sure to be an explanation, it still felt completely disrespectful of me and my life to leave me waiting and waiting. Dr. Byrne is a decent doctor, but I won't be back. I'm in the market for a new doctor. I wish I could speak with her directly rather than leave this review online, but there is no direct phone or email available to me.

March 27th, 2013
One of the worst doctors I've been to
I dislike Donna Byrne with a passion. When I was young she never wanted to help me with preventative care. I would always tell her I don't need tons of pain pills I want to get MRIs on my knees so while I'm young I can make sure they stay healthy. She would constantly say I'm to young to have back and knee problems. I am an avid athlete and have had knee issues for a long time. In my opinion she doesn't listen and is too old fashion to help anyone who is under 30. My mother goes to her and only praises her so maybe you will be lucky. No harsh feelings just very disappointed I couldn't get preventive care instead of just pumping me with prescriptions that mask pain.

June 25th, 2012
Dr Bryne
I Just wish Dr Bryne was easier to in into see. She isn't there full time, and that makes it tough.

July 18th, 2016