Overall Review

3.3

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Is very caring. No wait. Great staff! No complaints.

December 30th, 2013
Exhausted Patient
Waiting for more than four hours and still counting is unacceptable. I had an appointment scheduled but apparently ten other patients were scheduled at the same time.

January 30th, 2013
Rude and Unprofessional Office Staff!
I was shocked by how rudely I was treated by her front office staff! Dr. Canlas is a great doctor, but it's a shame that I will never return to her office because of her unprofessional staff. They were confrontational, uninformed, and bullied every patient in the lobby. Each person there had a complaint or an anecdote regarding a bad experience with them. The Office Manager was no help; she failed to address my complaint beyond robotic and rehearsed answers (I guess she gets a lot of them). Amazingly, the two-hour wait time is the least of my complaints. Dr. Canlas should re-evaluate her poorly trained staff of loudmouthed bullies.

October 29th, 2010
Trial and Error is a good description, but Jumping to conclusions is better.
She is very monotone, which makes her appear to care less, but jumping to conclusions is really upsetting. I personally was prescribed medication without explanation as to what it was for. I came there for heart palpitations and high blood pressure and ended up leaving with anti-psychotic medications. UH WHAT??? Now I feel like someone that does not drink alcohol being accused of being an alcoholic... "I don't have a problem with alcohol." (denial) "Why are you getting upset with me questioning you about your alcoholism?" (defensive). A doctor that jumps to conclusions then puts you on the defensive cause she is feeling defensive...Now my fear is what damage she can do to my insurance in the future. If you have medical issues that are straight forward... she is probably a good doctor...otherwise why in the world is a Family Practitioner prescribing Anti-Psychotic medications BEFORE recommending a Psychiatrist or Psychologist to perform an evaluation? After I was informed of my diagnosis 2 days after the visit She asked me if I have seen a Psychiatrist. Does this help to describe a doctor who jumps to conclusions based on very limited time with patients? Great Doctor if you want a snap judgement of your condition.

February 16th, 2010
Patient
I was not very pleased with the care I received and was disappointed by the indifferent behavior from the doctor.She did not listen to me consistently and took a trial and error approach to my treatment.All of this was in addition to having to wait in excess of 30-40 minutes each visit.