Dr. Donna Canney MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2017
Will NEVER go back
The wait time is ridiculous, numerous interruptions by staff and Uneducated in computer skills

March 2nd, 2016
A caring doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Canney since she first came to Navasota and would not be comfortable in my treatment with any other Dr. She truly cares about her patients and spends time needed to be with them. She doesn't rush through any diagnosis and really wants you to feel better.

January 28th, 2016
Yes, the wait is usually quite long - but I appreciate that she will spend as long as the patient needs, vs rushing you through the appt.

November 9th, 2015
Larry
She spends as much time with you as necessary to diagnosed you properly. She really cares about her patients truly on a personal level. It's like having a docter in the family. You have to wait a while to see her because she spends as much time with everyone individually. Well worth the wait.

March 12th, 2013
Chase
Dr. Canney is an excellent doctor that spends enough time with her patients to most accurately diagnose problems which can prevent follow up appointments. It's obvious she truly cares for her patients and would rather spend the one on one time with each patient than rush alot of patients through all day. A extended wait time is possible so I recommend going on a afternoon your free from work.

January 18th, 2013
Happy patient
Very nice person, extremely good Doctor, doesn't rush though time with patient and because of these may have to wait awhile for patients ahead of you to finish up, bring a book to read.

September 18th, 2012
needy patiant
Doc. is a wonderful caring person and a top notch very intelligent Doctor. She has saved my life and and has cared for my family for years. You will not find a more knowledgeable Doctor that really cares. She will take the time needed to make sure you are truly taken care of and her diagnosis is always correct. You may have to wait but that is because she see's one patient at a time and will stay until you are properly cared for. Awesome Doctor, the best

August 28th, 2012
amazing dr. and person
Dr. Canney is a wonderful doctor. I have never seen a doctor that I was completely comfortable with until I met her. She is very thorough but is also very kind and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients. I have recommended her to both my grandmother and my mother and they are now regular patients.

March 13th, 2011
Dr Canney is the absolute best doctor I have ever known. I do not like doctors at all, so this coming from me is a big deal. I couldn't believe how accurate and caring she is. She stayed and saw me at 11:30PM....yes that is correct! She is the only doctor I will ever go to again...I can promise you that once you visit her once you will see what I'm talking about. She is VERY smart at diagnosing the extact problem and she treats the problem and not the symptoms. She is just the best....don't even waste your time with other doctors!

January 25th, 2011
Best Doctor ever seen
Very thorough

November 4th, 2010
Very Well Worth the Wait
The first time I went there, I had a terrible cough from a cold. She took me even though her schedule was full, and I was a first time patient. I did have to wait a while, but Dr. Canney then spent over an hour with me, giving me a nebulizing treatment right there in the office. I left feeling much better. Since then, I know to call before I leave, and there is hardly any wait. Dr. Canney is the most thorough, patient and concerned doctor I have ever been to. She listens, understands and then fixes the problem. I sincerely wish I would have found her sooner.

June 2nd, 2010
Rediculous
I should have read the reviews first, and when I called to set an appointment, mid-morning in the middle of the week, and got an ANSWERING machine 3 times...I should have gone somewhere else. Well, I will now.