Dr. Donna Capps Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Donna Capps?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 5th, 2015

Victim

Dr Capps has been identified as the person that caused a very expensive medical test to be performed on me. At the time this test was performed, I was in Johnston Health hospital under two different MDs. Dr Capps WAS NOT MY doctor - yet a medical test costin multiple thousands of dollars was performed - my doctors did not know the reason for this test nor were they even aware the test was perform or the results of the test. I was not informed for the reason for the the test, the results of the test - I just got a bill for a completely worthless test. If I ever end up on a Hospital again - I'll make sure that Dr Capps is FORBIDDEN from even entering my room - much less actually causing any "profession service" to be performed.