Dr. Donna Carstens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Carstens?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Donna Carstens?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Disgusted

In the beginning she was good but towards the end I felt like I was thrown to the curd. It was hard to get an appointment and I never had a follow-up call from anybody in the office. I was very disappointed and felt that the time spent with her was wasted time.

February 24th, 2016

So excited to have met this doctor she has help me overall. Very concern about my health and well being. Thank you so much for your dedicated service,

July 25th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Carstens is a lovely woman and a find doctor. My elderly mother spent 3 weeks in and out of a Bucks County hospital and Dr. Carstens diagnosed her breathing/swallowing condition in just 3 days. She has a compassionate and supportive bedside manner and excellent clinical skills. A+

January 12th, 2012

This doctor has no compassion, bed side manor was very disrespectful am surprised that Jefferson would have someone like this on staff. I called after hours to see if I can get some help from a ongoing sinus issue. I was trying to explain to her that my head felt like it was going to explode, I had the chills, I was coughing my throat felt like someone took a razor blade to it ect . .! She did "NOT" listen, she was more concerned what was going on in her back ground. I tried to tell her that anti -bioc's usually do the trick. She then laughed at me saying that they won't help more than if I waited for my own doctor. Needless to say my appointment was almost a full 20 hours after that call. I know I was not in the best of moods being soo sick, it is in excisable to treat someone like that. . . .so sorry for Dr. John Cohen's office. I've never been treat like that from him or anyone in his office.

November 17th, 2010

great bed side manner.would recomend to everyone.accurate in diagnosing problem.

February 16th, 2009

She is great! I have no complaints. Nothing but positive comments. I love Dr. Carstens!

July 7th, 2017