A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Cipolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cipolla
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cipolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Cipolla, MD, RD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cipolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Cipolla MD and RD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Cipolla practice?
- Dr. Donna Cipolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Cipolla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Gastroenterologists.