A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Cipolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cipolla
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cipolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Cipolla, MD, RD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cipolla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Cipolla MD and RD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Cipolla practice?
- Dr. Donna Cipolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Cipolla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Gastroenterologists.