Dr. Donna Connors MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 10th, 2016
patient
great dr. really helped me understand everything went beyond to help me get to the right people to help with my needs

September 29th, 2015
Don't trust any one else
By far the best Gynecologist I have ever had! I have followed her every time she has moved and refused to see any one else unless I was dying.

May 28th, 2014
Caring, professional doctor with excellent bedside manner
I have a chronic condition which once I mention it, most doctors treat me different, but not Dr. Connors. She is truly a fantastic doctor! I feel that Dr. Connors really listens to my concerns and unlike other physicians- she makes me feel comfortable during my exams by talking to me like I'm an individual and not like I'm just someone beneath her. Even when she was working out of an office with an uncaring and unfriendly staff Dr. Connors told me to ask to speak with her directly with any of my medical concerns; I could always rely on Dr. Connors she's fantastic!

July 5th, 2012
went out of her way
dr connors agreed to see me after a hospital surgery by another ob/gyn just left me with a cancer diagnosis and a boot out the door. dr connors has made numerous phone calls on my behalf(during her own time) and has called me 1st thing in the morning just to check on me. she will be my ob/gyn and all my family and friends who have come in contact with her who need ob/gyns as well. thank you dr connors,,, an absolute blessing and gift from God

May 7th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Connors is by far one of the best OBGYN around. I have been going to her for over 13 years and during my toughest times she was there. In if she feel something is more than she can handle she will send you to the right specialist to get it taken case of. Who ever keeps giving the bad comments, I'm sure is the same person and if she felt you were crazy, you probably are. After reading all your bad comments I think the same. Just because you have a bad experience or don't like what she told you, you don't try to mess up her career. State your experience and move on. We don't need all the extra. Be blessed and be a blessing.

April 16th, 2012
I have been searching for a kind, knowledgable Gynecologist for several years now and finally found Dr. Connors. I can't recommend her enough.

April 20th, 2011
legal liability?
I was sent a letter from this doctor saying she was dropping me as a patient due to legal liability??? She diagnosed me with a chronic illness that causes daily pain, but In the letter she said i needed to be evaluated for a psychosomatic disorders?!?! I've currently found a doctor who is actually treating me for what this doctor basically said was in my "head". This doctor also missed a cyst & tumor which THANK GOD wasn't cancer, but anyways really think before seeing this doctor....God bless you!

April 4th, 2011
Stunned
As you can see, I am not questioning her knowledge, with that I was quite impressed. However her desire to help patients is a question. I was recently dropped as a patient in the middle of a breast cancer scare due to my elevated tone during a phone conversation. (hmm, maybe I was frightened) If you choose to remain a patient I hope you don't have an incident that elevates your concern. You could be considered a legal threat and receive, without notice, a certified letter.

March 7th, 2011
Great experience
Great visit, she was very polite and professional. I didn't feel rushed and she was so courteous.

March 7th, 2011
I bet that the woman Dr Connors "treated like she was crazy" really is crazy and wrote every single one of these poor reviews. Dr Connors has been nothing but professional, kind, and considerate. Yes, the appointments are short but when I had a question that needed answering she took the time to listen and she followed up with any concerns at the following appointment. She has helped to deliver the children of two of my girlfriends and she came highly recommended. I have no regrets in choosing her to deliver my children.

February 24th, 2011
I love her! She's great.
I was so worried to see her after reading the reviews on here. I really can't see where the other people are coming from. My experience was totally different. I had to wait 3 months to get an appointment with her but I really only want to see a female ob-gyn so I waited. It was worth it. She was very nice and caring. She did not rush me through the procedure and she explained everything to me. She is the best ob-gyn I have ever seen and I will stay with her as long as possible. I really can't tell you how happy I am to finally get a doctor who listens to me and believes me when I tell her how bad my periods are. Every other doctor ignored me and never addressed the problem.

September 19th, 2010
MEAN AND RUDE WOMAN!
THIS DOCTOR HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST DOCTORS I'VE SEEN! SHE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY AND SAID I'M TO EMOTIONAL BECUASE I HAVE A CHRONIC CONDITION WHICH CAUSES DAILY PAIN. THIS DOCTOR IS MEAN, RUDE, UNCARING, AND JUST A HORRIBLE PERSON. DO NOT SEE THIS WOMAN! SHE MAY SEEM OK AT FIRST, BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET HER DOCTORS NOTES........HER COMMENTS ARE DOWN RIGHT MEAN AND UNPROFFESIONAL! UGH WORST DOCTOR EVERRRRRRRRRRR!