A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna D'Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alessio
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alessio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna D'Alessio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Alessio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Weill Cornell Medical Center New York Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Danielle D'Alessio MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. D'Alessio practice?
- Dr. Donna D'Alessio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna D'Alessio practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See New York Radiologists.