A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna D'Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna D'Alessio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Alessio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Weill Cornell Medical Center New York Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Danielle D'Alessio MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. D'Alessio practice?
- Dr. Donna D'Alessio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna D'Alessio practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See New York Radiologists.