A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Johnson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Dee Johnson MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Donna Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Johnson practices Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.