A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Dalgetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Dalgetty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Dalgetty, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalgetty graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Earnice Dalgetty MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna E. Dalgetty practice?
- Dr. Donna Dalgetty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Dalgetty practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Psychiatrists.