Dr. Donna Davis DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Belpre, OH

3.9

May 23rd, 2016
The best pain management Dr in area
I went to Dr . Davis for several years. She is wonderful very caring and really tries to help to ease your pain.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Davis is warm and treated me like person. She was spot on with diagnosis and treatment plan.

June 27th, 2013
Doesn't Seem to Care
The only positive things I can say are not about Dr. Davis herself. Her office is clean, and her staff is friendly. As far as managing pain...she didn't even make an attempt. I was referred to her for long-term pain management after my back surgeon released me from his care. Her idea of pain management was to completely take me off of all of the pain medication that my surgeons office had me on, because she "would hate to see someone so young have to be on pain medication long-term." My age had nothing to do with the fact that I had just had 5 procedures done on my spine, and needed relief from constant pain.

June 21st, 2013
dr davis
I have multiple problems and recently had lumbar fusion after one visit wich took 2 hrs because she was very interested in my condition after my visit she gave me my best boptions and to my surprise im almost pain free she is the best

May 10th, 2013
Highest recommendation for Dr. Donna Davis
I am a retired nurse & have known many Drs over many yrs. Dr Davis is right up there in the top most tier , the BEST of the best ! She listens , does not rush & is very thorough. I rate her with the highest recommendation.

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Davis has been my doctor for many years. I find her to be very easy to speak to and never in a hurry to rush me out the door which is so common.She asks about all aspects of my life that concern my health not just for the particular problem I may be visiting her for that day. I find her to be an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her. And her staff is always courteous and pleasant to deal with.

January 11th, 2012
her new staff are very rude. i liked her better when she was at wv mountaineer pain clinic

January 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
I have multiple problems from an auto accident and have received excellent care from Dr Davis. She is very thorough and compassionate. She has moved to a new location which is much nicer than the old office. I am happy to recommend her.