A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Decamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Decamara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Decamara, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamara graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle SurgiCenter, Champaign, Illinois
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lyn Decamara MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Decamara practice?
- Dr. Donna Decamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Decamara practices Plastic Surgery near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Plastic Surgeons.