A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Decamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Decamara, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamara graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle SurgiCenter, Champaign, Illinois
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan