A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Decamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Decamara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decamara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Decamara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Decamara, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamara graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle SurgiCenter, Champaign, Illinois
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lyn Decamara MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Decamara practice?
- Dr. Donna Decamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Decamara practices Plastic Surgery near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Surgeons.