A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Decamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Decamara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decamara
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Decamara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Decamara, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decamara graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decamara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle SurgiCenter, Champaign, Illinois
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lyn Decamara MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Decamara practice?
- Dr. Donna Decamara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna Decamara practices Plastic Surgery near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL.
See Champaign Surgeons.