A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Desantis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Desantis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desantis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Desantis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Desantis practice?
- Dr. Donna Desantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Desantis practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.