Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Caring healthcare professional show details Caring healthcare professional
by Linda P. on Jun 11th, 2015

Dr. De Santis has been my personal physician for over 20 years [doesn't seem possible] and she continues to be one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met - and I work in healthcare so work with many physicians daily. Her bedside manner is one of true caring and she listens!

Dr. Donna De Santis MD show details Dr. Donna De Santis MD
by Alphonso & Yvonne David on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Donna De Santis is a very caring physician who wants to be sure that you are treated properly for whatever situation you may have a need. She, also , is very empathetic and a tuned in listener. We feel that she is exemplary in her medical practice.

Great Doc! Caring, kind, competent, professional. show details Great Doc! Caring, kind, competent, professional.
Feb 14th, 2012

Could not ask for a better doctor. Her major weakness is her less than adequate medical assistants (some good, some not).

very patient show details very patient
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I`m 56,never been on AHCCS,but due to layoffs,am now.Lenny was very,very helpful as to what to do.Nice and not hurried on the phone.Was very...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
very capable show details very capable
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. DeSantis has been our doctor for a long time. She has guided us through earaches as well as a few life-challenges. We appreciate that ...

Robin show details Robin
Jul 16th, 2009

I think that Dr. Desantis is a very caring and understanding Doctor. She is so good at what she does. I tell other people about her. There is only one problem I have and that is trying to get appointment. She is so good that it is hard to get in to see her. But, I will stay with her for a along time. I have been going to her for seven years this Aug 2009. Thank you for being so good.Robin

Family Doctor show details Family Doctor
by Citysearch User on Mar 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Donna has been our family doctor for over 10 years, she has always listened to our concerns and provided us with great options. Her experien...

A Caring Doctor show details A Caring Doctor
Sep 26th, 2008

Dr. De Santis listens patiently. She carefully covers her options for treatment, if one treatment is not working, willing to try something else. I've been seeing her for over 12 years now. I really like her.

This is a great family practice! show details This is a great family practice!
by chrysler300guy on Aug 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I see Brian Allen (Pa) and he is very thorough, listens to your symptoms and is honest if he does not know something. He is caring and genuine and even wants to know about other doctors opinions. He also personally calls you when he is available to go over other Doctor's opinions and lab work. I recommend this guy to anyone that needs a good doctor. He may be a P.A. but he is just as good as an M.D. maybe even better! When he gets his M.D. degree I am going to his practice if he ever goes private.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com