Family Physicians

East Valley Family Physicians
1455 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-899-2900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Doc! Caring, kind, competent, professional.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Could not ask for a better doctor. Her major weakness is her less than adequate medical assistants (some good, some not).

|  very patient  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I`m 56,never been on AHCCS,but due to layoffs,am now.Lenny was very,very helpful as to what to do.Nice and not hurried on the phone.Was very...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  very capable  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. DeSantis has been our doctor for a long time. She has guided us through earaches as well as a few life-challenges. We appreciate that ...

|  Robin  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2009

I think that Dr. Desantis is a very caring and understanding Doctor. She is so good at what she does. I tell other people about her. There is only one problem I have and that is trying to get appointment. She is so good that it is hard to get in to see her. But, I will stay with her for a along time. I have been going to her for seven years this Aug 2009. Thank you for being so good.Robin

|  Family Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Donna has been our family doctor for over 10 years, she has always listened to our concerns and provided us with great options. Her experien...

|  A Caring Doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2008

Dr. De Santis listens patiently. She carefully covers her options for treatment, if one treatment is not working, willing to try something else. I've been seeing her for over 12 years now. I really like her.

|  This is a great family practice!  |  show details
by chrysler300guy on Aug 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I see Brian Allen (Pa) and he is very thorough, listens to your symptoms and is honest if he does not know something. He is caring and genuine and even wants to know about other doctors opinions. He also personally calls you when he is available to go over other Doctor's opinions and lab work. I recommend this guy to anyone that needs a good doctor. He may be a P.A. but he is just as good as an M.D. maybe even better! When he gets his M.D. degree I am going to his practice if he ever goes private.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com