Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Desmone
Dr. Donna Desmone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Tonawanda, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Desmone is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. Dr. Desmone has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Desmone has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donna Desmone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Tonawanda, NY.
Dr. Annie Mathai
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Arun Raman
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Elizabeth Fray
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Tonawanda, NY 0 mi9