A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Desmone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Desmone is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Desmone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Desmone graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desmone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Favre Desmone MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna F. Desmone practice?
- Dr. Donna Desmone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Desmone practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See North Tonawanda Internists and North Tonawanda Geriatric Doctors.