A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna DiBruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna DiBruno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBruno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DiBruno has 28 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna DiBruno DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna DiBruno practice?
- Dr. Donna DiBruno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donna DiBruno practices Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.