A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna DiBruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna DiBruno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBruno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DiBruno has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiBruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna DiBruno practice?
Dr. Donna DiBruno practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.