A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Dimichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Dimichele, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hemophilia B
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimichele graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dimichele has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimichele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Dimichele practice?
Dr. Donna Dimichele practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.