A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Dimichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimichele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimichele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Dimichele, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophilia B
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimichele graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dimichele has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Dimichele MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Dimichele practice?
- Dr. Donna Dimichele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Dimichele practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.