A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Dimichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimichele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimichele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Dimichele, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophilia B
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimichele graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Dimichele has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Dimichele MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Dimichele practice?
- Dr. Donna Dimichele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Dimichele practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists and New York Hematologists.