A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Duran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Duran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Duran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Duran MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Duran practice?
- Dr. Donna Duran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Duran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.