A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Eget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Eget is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eget graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Eget has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Eget DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Eget practice?
- Dr. Donna Eget has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donna Eget practices Emergency Medicine near Dunmore, PA.