A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Esposito is Excellent. Dr. Esposito has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Esposito, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esposito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donna Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna A. Esposito practice?
Dr. Donna Esposito practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dona Esposito, Dr. Ladonna Esposito