A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esposito
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Esposito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Esposito, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna DR Esposito MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Donna Esposito has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Esposito practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.