A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esposito
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Esposito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Esposito, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna DR Esposito MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donna D. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Donna Esposito has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Esposito practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.