A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna L Evans MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Donna Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Evans practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.