A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Faber practice?
Dr. Donna Faber practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.