A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Faber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynne Faber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Faber practice?
- Dr. Donna Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Faber practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.