A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Faber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynne Faber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Faber practice?
- Dr. Donna Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Faber practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsmouth, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.