Dr. Donna Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Farmer?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Donna Farmer?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2009

Excellence in Medicine

I experienced a few health problems this past summer and I was looking to find a good doctor. I felt rushed and uncomfortable with the first doctor I was able to see, so I made an appointment with Dr. Farmer. She did not make me feel rushed in any way and she is a good listener. Not to mention that she was quick to diagnose my problem and point me in the right direction after the previous doctor AND a surgeon wrote the problem off as a practical impossibility.I have found her to be an extra-ordinary doctor in every way.

March 23rd, 2017