A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- American Osteopathic Associati
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna Farrell practice?
Dr. Donna Farrell practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians, Jenkintown General Practitioners, and Jenkintown Internists.