A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- American Osteopathic Associati
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Farrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Farrell practice?
- Dr. Donna Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Farrell practices Family Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Primary Care Doctors.