A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- American Osteopathic Associati
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Farrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna Farrell practice?
- Dr. Donna Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Farrell practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.