A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Felsenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Felsenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Felsenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Felsenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Felsenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felsenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans