A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Felsenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Felsenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Felsenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Felsenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Felsenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Felsenstein MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donna Felsenstein practice?
- Dr. Donna Felsenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Felsenstein practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.