Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Felsenstein
Dr. Donna Felsenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Felsenstein is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, Northwestern Medical Center and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Felsenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Donna Felsenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Robert Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Dmitriy Kedrin
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8