A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ferrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Ferrero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ferrero, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrero graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ferrero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna G. Ferrero practice?
Dr. Donna Ferrero practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fairport, NY.
See Rochester Physiatrists, Rochester Surgeons, and Rochester Gastroenterologists.