Dr. Donna Marie Ferriero MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ferriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ferriero, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
She has special expertise in 24 Areas, including Bacterial Meningitis, Brain Disorder, and Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia.21 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferriero graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ferriero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferriero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance