A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Ferriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Ferriero, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Developmental Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Movement Disorders
- Persistent Vegetative State
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Seizure Disorders
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferriero graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ferriero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna M Ferriero MD and MS is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Ferriero practice?
- Dr. Donna Ferriero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Ferriero practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Ramon Neurologists.