Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Ferriero
Dr. Donna Ferriero, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Ferriero is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, UCSFMount Zion and Medical Center at UCSF. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Ferriero has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Donna Ferriero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Maurice Zwass
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi36
Dr. John McQuitty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Andrew Grimm
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10