Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna Foliart
Dr. Donna Foliart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with other offices in Dublin, CA and Livermore, CA (and 13 other locations). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Foliart is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, John Muir Medical Center and Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Foliart has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Donna Foliart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Loron McGillis
Berkeley, CA 0 mi51
Dr. David Cummins
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Chad Roghair
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi20