A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Foliart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Foliart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Foliart, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foliart graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Foliart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Eileen Foliart MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna E. Foliart practice?
- Dr. Donna Foliart has 15 office locations.
Dr. Donna Foliart practices Occupational Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.