A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Formichella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Formichella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Formichella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Formichella graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Formichella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jean Formichella MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Formichella practice?
- Dr. Donna Formichella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Formichella practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.