A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Frisch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Frisch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jo Frisch MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Frisch practice?
- Dr. Donna Frisch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donna Frisch practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.